Your posh penthouse has arrived!
Sophistication and luxury combine to create this posh entertainer’s dream – a visual masterpiece framed by three flexible bedrooms, one en-suite, two luxe baths, impeccable finishes and custom design throughout.
European White Oak engineered floors, Brizio fixtures, custom closets and walnut cabinetry are just the beginning – no expense was spared during this lavish renovation.
The fully equipped kitchen boasts Thermador Professional appliances and a custom built-in dining area offers plenty of space for all your dinner parties.
The 11 foot ceilings, new lighting and skylights allow for incredible light. The luxe gorgeous garage is fab for cars, gym or storage.
A+ location is moments to Dolores Park, shopping, cafes, cocktails, MUNI, FWY and all the Noe and Valencia corridor has to offer!
The extensive renovation allows for low HOA dues – all new systems including, but not limited to – roof, windows, plumbing, electrical, heating, foundation, sewer and more!
This is the one!!
Finishes & Features
SPECIFICATIONS, FIXTURES + FINISHES
- 3 bedrooms, one ensuite with custom closets
- 2 full, luxury baths
- European Wide Plank Engineered White Oak Flooring
- Skylit eat-in kitchen featuring custom built-in dining area, bar eating area and custom cabinets in a handsome walnut finish
- EPIC Italian porcelain countertop with dining surface and full-height backsplash
- Blanco 3-in-1 pull-down faucet with purification function
- Thermador Pro Harmony 30-inch 4.5 cu. ft. gas range
- Thermador Masterpiece 30-inch under cabinet drawer wall hood
- Thermador 36-inch French Door Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer
- Thermador Professional 24-inch dishwasher
- Skylit master bath with shower over tub featuring frameless enclosure and GROHE fixtures
- Guest bath with walk-in shower featuring frameless enclosure and Brizo fixtures
- Halo LED lighted bathroom mirrors
- GE Unitized Spacemaker 2.3 cu. ft. washer and 4.4 cu. ft. electric dryer
- Soaring 11+ ft. ceilings with period crown molding
- Designer pendant accent lighting
- Recessed LED ambient lighting
- Double-pane windows
- Exclusive right to attic area above home
- Shared fenced rear deck
- Massive, Fancy Garage for parking 2+ Car, great for cars and room for a gym!
- Additional storage permitted in the garage, access to 250v electricity
Noe Valley is one of the most coveted neighborhoods in San Francisco. It has some of the best climate and is one of the sunniest neighborhoods.
It has a small town feel and is one of the few neighborhoods that has a Town Square. The Town Square is home to the Saturday Noe Valley Farmer’s Market and a myriad of events year round! From music to movies and festivals, its the place to be. It has a great playground as well. Parks for kids and dogs are abundant and 24th Street is hoping with boutique shops, craft cocktail bars, artisanal coffee shops, cafes, bakeries, world class restaurants, gourmet grocers and so much more.
This residence also has great proximity to the Valencia Street corridor and all its vibrant happenings!
Tech shuttles pick up and drop off in several locations.
Public transit includes the J Church, which runs down Church Street until 30th Street. The 24 Muni Bus also runs through Noe Valley. Its route comes from the north on Castro Street and switches to Noe Street at 26th Street. It then exits the neighborhood via 30th Street. Additionally, the 48 Muni Bus runs down 24th street, connecting the neighborhood to the nearby Mission District. The neighborhood is primarily residential, although there are two bustling commercial strips, the first along 24th Street, between Church Street and Diamond Street, and the second, less dense corridor along Church Street, between 24th Street and 30th Street.
BART is on 24th and Mission and will take you to Downtown SF, the East Bay and to the airport and beyond around the Bay!